2-DVD Set: M8 Touring Maintenance & Performance Bundle
The Milwaukee Eight (M8) is an exciting platform from Harley-Davidson® . Now that you have purchased a well-engineered machine, you need to keep it on the road and running the way HD designed it to. This video series follows a variety of service items. Our seasoned technicians bring you step by step through the process of servicing your Harley M8.
This video series brings you into the shop and details step-by-step how to remove what you have on your Milwaukee Eight and how to install new. The choices seem endless and this allows you to bring your style to your M8 and get some excellent performance gains.
So grab your year / model manual and learn from the pros how to service your Milwaukee Eight Touring model.
Milwaukee Eight Touring Maintenance – 200 minutes
In this video, you will gain important information that our technicians have learned while skinning their knuckles on these fine machines. They service, upgrade and repair these motorcycles all day, every day. They’ve seen it all or almost all and they share the good and the bad stories with you. This way, you can avoid any pitfalls and save time and money.
Some of the 35 procedures covered include:
• Check Operation of Electrical Equipment and Switches
• Checking Harley Tire Pressure and Inspecting Tread
• How to Remove Milwaukee Eight Gas Tank
• Inspect and Replace Front Harley Brake Fluid
• Replace Harley Engine Oil and Filter
• Replace Various Lubricants
• Check Engine Coolant
• Clean Harley Radiator
• Harley Coolant Replacement
• Inspect Rear Brake Fluid Levels
• Inspect Rear Brake Pads and Discs For Wear And Replace
• and more from your service interval chart
Milwaukee Eight Touring Performance Upgrades – 154 minutes
Harley keeps on adding cubic inches, horsepower and torque, but we always want more. The Harley lifestyle is all about customization, making your Hog your own. There are hundreds of cool add-ons that are available for each M8, and no matter if yours is right off the showroom floor or came out of someone else’s garage, you can customize it. The number one bolt-on upgrades are in the stage one family. The exhaust, air intake and getting the fuel mixture right with remapping your EFI.
This video includes the following chapter topics:
• Milwaukee Eight Upgrade Overview
• Removal of M8 Stock Harley Davidson Parts
• Milwaukee Eight Exhaust Upgrade with V&H
• Vance and Hines Air Intake Install
• Vance and Hines FP3 Install
• Air Intake Upgrade to Kuryakyn Hypercharger
• SuperTrapp Exhaust Upgrade
• Remapping Your Harley with the FP3 Tuner