DVD: Milwaukee Eight Touring Performance Upgrades
Harley keeps on adding cubic inches, horsepower and torque, but we always want more. The Harley lifestyle is all about customization, making your Hog your own. There are hundreds of cool add-ons that are available for each M8, and no matter if yours is right off the showroom floor or came out of someone else’s garage, you can customize it. The number one bolt-on upgrades are in the stage one family. The exhaust, air intake and getting the fuel mixture right with remapping your EFI.
This video series brings you into the shop and details step-by-step how to remove what you have on your Milwaukee Eight and how to install new. The choices seem endless and this allows you to bring your style to your M8 and get some excellent performance gains. 154 minutes.
This video includes the following chapter topics:
• Milwaukee Eight Upgrade Overview
• Removal of M8 Stock Harley Davidson Parts
• Milwaukee Eight Exhaust Upgrade with V&H
• Vance and Hines Air Intake Install
• Vance and Hines FP3 Install
• Air Intake Upgrade to Kuryakyn Hypercharger
• SuperTrapp Exhaust Upgrade
• Remapping Your Harley with the FP3 Tuner