Here’s a Saddlemen review by Fix My Hog.
Bob La Rosa reviews the Desperado slant saddlebags by Saddlemen. He walks us through construction of these top quality saddlebags. This luggage system will add style and function to any motorcycle. Bag shape and mounts are specifically built to fit your make and model motorcycle. The rigid bag construction holds it’s shape even when empty. All mounting hardware, including turn signal relocation, and chrome plated steel saddlebag supports are included. Protect your contents from unauthorized removal with Saddlemen’s bag locking system.
Overview of Saddlemen Rigid-Mount Specific-Fit Quick-Detach Desperado Slant Saddlebags – 3501-0225
Saddlemen’s Rigid-Mount Saddlebags are designed with a custom molded HDPE back and frame perfect for heavier loads and maximum durability. These saddlebags offer the security of a permanent mount.
* A truly portable luggage system, with handles included
* Specially built to fit bike perfectly. Molded plastic frame slips over posts directly mounted to the fender struts
* All quick-disconnect mounting hardware included
* Saddlebags remove easily by releasing two QTL (Quarter Turn Locking) pins found inside each bag
* Lockable, quick release, hidden buckles under each strap are easy to use, protect contents and prevent unauthorized removal of bags from bike
* Includes chromed metal supports that fit behind each bag for extra strength and security. These are also easily removed when bags are not in use
* Desperado styling features chrome studs and three straps with buckles and conchos
* All necessary hardware, including turn signal relocators (if needed) and instructions are included
* Water resistant and cleans easily with a damp cloth
* Turn signal relocation required on some Harley™ applications. Universal relocation kit included as required
* Dimensions: 20” L x 7″” W x 13″” H
Available at Dennis Kirk
Watch the Saddlemen Saddlebags Installation Video Here