Are you getting the best ride possible on your Harley-Davidson?
We want to help you to get not only the best, but also the safest, ride under your belt each and every time you head out on the road. There are six basic and advanced maintenance procedures that you’ll see and learn to perform in this class – that will help you keep or improve the rideability of your motorcycle.
Why the Class?
Here at Fix My Hog, we have received countless questions over the years concerning a wobble on Harley Davidsons. There are many different variables that can cause a wobble. There are a number of areas on the motorcycle to consider and inspect when diagnosing this issue.
Your instructor, Mike Roen, will lead you step-by-step through the process of diagnosing the problems of rideability or a wobble. Once you understand what the issue is and the area of the motorcycle that might be causing it, you’ll have the knowledge and skills to correct them.
In addition to the detailed video instruction, this Class provides you with some extra downloadable information. Those include a printable Class Guide covering the key steps in the class, and three bonus video downloads – covering more discussion with Mike on how to improve your ride, and detailed instruction on the removal and replacement of a fairing bracket.
Get it all now with this class!
NOTE: You’ll receive this Class video instruction in two forms: As on-demand streaming video (in your FMH Account); and as a physical DVD, mailed to you.
- Q: How do I know what the Class covers? A: Every Class has a free Preview video you can watch, to give you a flavor of the Instructor and the skills or project that will be covered. In addition, the Overview tab includes a thorough written description of the Class. And finally, each Class Session has a brief written summary of the content in that Session, including the length of each Session video. You will get a good feel for the Class content by reviewing these resources.
- Q: Do I have to be a Member of Fix My Hog to purchase a Class? A: No you don’t. While Premium Members will receive regular offers for special deals on Fix My Hog Academy content, Classes are not reserved exclusively for Members. If you buy a Class as a non-member, we’re sure you’d also enjoy having access to our full library of great motorcycle videos and articles as a Member, so give it a try.
- Q: How do I purchase a Class? A: First you should decide that the Class is what you want. Review the Class Preview video and the various written descriptions of the Class and each Session before you purchase, so you have a good understanding of the Class content. When you’re ready to purchase and gain access to the Class, simply click the “Add to Cart” button, and proceed through the Checkout process.
- Q: How do I access/view my Class? A: Once you’ve paid, you can access/view your Class by going to the MY ACCOUNT section of Fix My Hog. The MY ACCOUNT link is in the upper right-hand area of the website. Within your MY ACCOUNT, a section labeled “My Classes” will appear, including a link to watch the video of your Class. You’ll also receive an email confirmation after your purchase, which will include a link to view your Class. You can access your Class as many times as you wish, and you’ll never lose access to your Account information. Just be sure to “Log In” for access to MY ACCOUNT.
- Q: Do I have to take the Class right away? A: No. Any Class you buy will be accessible to you always. You can view your Class whenever you want, and you can view individual Sessions in whatever order you like.
- Q: Is There A Limit On The Times I Can View My Class? A: No. Your access never expires. You can view any Class you purchase as many times as you want, whenever you want.
- Q: Can I View A Class On My Tablet Device Or Mobile Phone? A: No problem. Most newer-model smartphones or other mobile/tablet devices with an internet connection are able to play the Class videos. Simply Log In on Fix My Hog, and you can view any Class you’ve bought through the MY ACCOUNT section. Or, you can click on the “View Class” link within the email confirmation you’ll receive upon your purchase.
- Q: How Do I Get Access To The Bonus Materials For The Class? A: Until you purchase a Class, the Bonus material (any extra videos, download materials, etc.) will not be accessible. Once you purchase a Class, and go to view your Class, each individual Bonus element is accessible by simply clicking on each item. You’ll find the Bonus Materials directly below your main Class viewer frame. You can access the bonus materials as many times as you like and/or save them to your device.
- Q: How Does The Class Q&A Resource Benefit Work? A: Once you purchase any Class, within the Class viewing page, you’ll have access to post a question, comment or tip in the Class Q&A Resource area. This is not a “live chat,” but your Class Instructor and Fix My Hog contributors will answer posted questions and provide tips regularly. You can also view other Class participants’ questions and input to take part in this virtual dialogue among others who have taken the Class and are willing to share tips, answers, or ideas.
- Q: Can I Print Out Class Details? A: For any Bonus Material that is a PDF Download, yes you can. Just click on the icon/button for the Bonus element you want, and print with your local printer.
- Q: What Are PDF Downloads? A: These are simply documents, plans, or written materials that are formatted in a way to print out and retain for reference. By simply clicking on the icon/link for any PDF Download that is included with a Class, you can print that document on your own printer or simply view the contents on your computer/mobile device.
- Q: Are there any system requirements to view the Class video content? A: Your Class video content is best when viewed on a computer manufactured in the past couple of years with a good broadband Internet connection (not dialup). We also highly recommend using the latest version of Firefox, Safari, or Chrome as your Internet Browser, though recent versions of Internet Explorer will work as well. The recommended screen resolution is 1024 x 768 or larger.
- Q: Why do you need my email? A: We need it to acknowledge your purchase of a Class, and send you a confirmation of your transaction. Also, in order to maintain your permanent access to the Class videos, you’ll need to Login to www.fixmyhog.com. We guarantee that we will not share your email with any third parties. You may receive email updates from Fix My Hog from time to time, with details of new Classes and updates. You can easily unsubscribe when you receive any email.
- Q: Can I get a refund if I don’t like the Class? A: Because you’ll have full access to all the materials and content that is presented in the Class immediately, we can’t offer a refund after purchase. Please review the Class Preview video and the various written descriptions of the Class and each Session before you purchase, so you have a good understanding of the Class content.
- Q: How do I contact Fix My Hog Academy? A: If your question is about the Class content, please use the Class Discussion benefit to ask your question online – and you'll receive feedback from the Class Instructor. Even your fellow Class participants may jump in to offer tips and advice from their experience. If you have other questions or need help, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free, at 1-855-231-0653. Service Representatives will be available Monday-Friday, from 8:00AM to 4:30 PM Central time, excluding normal holidays.
Bonus Materials Included
Class Guide PDF ?
Video: Meet Your Instructor ?
Video: More thoughts on Wobble ?
Video: Fairing Bracket Removal ?
Video: Fairing Bracket Replacement ?