Here’s a triple threat review on the Vance and Hines products for install on our 103 Twin Cam. All of these great products are available at DennisKirk.com and their Vance & Hines page. After your purchase make sure to watch the Fix My Hog installation videos to save money and do-it yourself. Overview of Vance & Hines Naked VO2 Air Intake:
* For those wanting to keep the stock look, but not necessarily the stock performance
* High-flow replacement kit for use with your stock air cleaner cover
* Includes a high-flow washable filter element, larger inlet backing plate and billet venturi to get more air in rider’s motor for more power
* Made in the U.S.A. Overview of Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered Exhaust System
* Feature the revolutionary Power Chamber design; a unique cross-over system that increases horsepower and torque
* Armed with full-coverage 2 1Ž2 inch heat shields that are essentially blue-proof for long-lasting style
* Like all Vance &Hines systems, these feature a superior fit and an unrivaled finish in either chrome or race-quality black ceramic coat
* New flat plane mounting panel for the 12mm oxygen sensors now featured across the 12-up Softail/Dyna model lines; mounting panel positions sensor deeper into exhaust stream, providing enhanced data feedback to the ECM
* Meticulously finished billet end caps
* Removable baffles and all mounting hardware included
* Made in the U.S.A.
Overview of Vance & Hines FP3 Fuelpak:
The Fuelpak FP3 will revolutionize fuel management for all new Harley-Davidson models now using the HDLAN system. Connecting wirelessly by Bluetooth to any iPhone or Android Smartphone, Fuelpak FP3 uses Flash technology to recalibrate engine parameters and mapping for exhaust systems and other performance upgrade downloaded from the expansive library of calibrations developed by Vance & Hines. Also standard for the Fuelpak FP3 is an Autotune feature, making use of all factory sensors to add another layer of precision tuning for specific requirements, whether tuning for unique components or different grades of fuel. And with the Fuelpak FP3 module plugged-in, Live Sensor Data can be viewed through the smartphone to display speed, RPM, cylinder head temperature, voltage, gear selection and other vital information.
* Smartphone App User Interface (iOS and Android).
* Recalibrates ECM by Flash Tuning
* Autotune feature for added tuning precision
* Capable to display live sensor data while riding
Watch All Installation Videos on Fix My Hog: