The Vance and Hines FP3 tuner is innovative and allows you to manage your motorcycle’s fuel system quickly and easily using only your smartphone.
The FP3 tuner allows you to easily map your bike for exhaust upgrades, air cleaner upgrades, and even motor upgrades by re-calibrating your ECM via flash tuning. Download maps from the Vance and Hines library of calibrations. You will choose from an expansive collection of maps that are dyno-tuned, in-house, by Vance and Hines. Maps are calibrated for your specific combination of motorcycle and performance parts. Don’t see a listing for the exhaust or air cleaner that you are running? Not a problem. Simply contact Vance and Hines tech support directly through the application via email or a live phone call. A representative will help you to choose the best/closest combination of exhaust and air cleaner or send a download with a custom map specifically for your motorcycle.
The FP3 tuner autotune feature makes use of all the factory sensors allowing you to tune for different grades of fuel or precision tuning. FP3 even allows you to see live sensor data like speed, RPM, cylinder head temperature, voltage, gear selection, and more.
Installation and tuning is straightforward and simple
- Download the FP3 tuner application to your smartphone & turn on your phone’s bluetooth
- Locate the HD-LAN connector on your model and plug in the FP3
- Turn on ignition switch
- Then, select the device label “VIN” ending with the last 6 digits of your motorcycle’s VIN number
- “Connected” will appear on the right side once the device has successfully paired with the Fuelpak FP3
- Start the Fuelpak FP3 app and open the application
- Confirm connectivity
- Ensure bluetooth is connected and that your device has an active internet connection
- Go to map lookup and search for the closest Fuelpak FP3 map for your motorcycle
- The first time that you flash a map to your ECU, the Fuelpak FP3 will be permanently married to your VIN number
- After flashing your base map, you can either start up and go, or dive deeper into the FP3 for fine tuning or initiate autotune
The FP3 tuner is not only easy to use, but it is also fun. Whether trying to eliminate decel pop or tuning a radical combination of performance parts, the Vance and Hines FP3 will not disappoint.
Watch Bob & Mark install the FP3 on a different Harley.